Prince Edward County Municipal Services


One-stop-shop for all your needs related to municipal services as a resident of Prince Edward County.




Find the info you need on relocating, starting or expanding your business in Prince Edward County.


Explore what Prince Edward County has to offer for residents and visitors alike.



Public Notices:

Online payment options are temporarily unavailable. Please c...

Read More

Accountability & Transparency

The County is committed to openness and transparency in its decision-making and service delivery.  To help deliver on this commitment, there are a number of mechanisms in place to promote and protect accountability and transparency in our government.

Declaration of Conflict of Interest Registry

 As per the Municipal Conflict of Interest Act, the Corporation of the County of Prince Edward maintains a Declarations of Conflict of Interest Registry record of all declarations made under this Act

This registry is available online for public viewing and shows the nature of the submitted declaration. 

Closed Session Investigator

The County has appointed the Local Authority Service as the Municipal Closed Session Investigator. Members of the public, including corporations, may submit complaints to the Investigator relating to compliance with the Municipal Act or the Municipal Procedure By-law for meetings or part of meetings that are closed to the public. All complaints will be treated as confidential, unless authorization is given by the complainant to release his or her identity. 

To submit a complaint, fill out a Complaint Form. Printed copies can be provided by the Clerk’s Office. Complaints must be submitted in an envelope addressed to the Investigator, must be identified as a Complaint under Section 239 of the Act, and should include a copy of the Municipal Closed Session Investigator Policy.

Complaint Protocol

If you believe that the behaviour of a member of Council contravenes the Code of Conduct, you can submit a formal or informal complaint. An informal complaint can be made to the Councillor or the Clerk’s Office to identify and discourage the prohibited behaviour.

If you would like to submit a formal complaint, please review Section 15 of the Code of Conduct for Members of Council.