- 289 Bloomfield Main Street, Bloomfield, ON
- Bloomfield’s Town Hall was built in 1906, making it one of the newest halls in the County. It is an ideal centre for community events.
- Bloomfield’s Town Hall is dedicated to the Bloomfield Information Centre, and also offers its services to the Prince Edward County Field Naturalists group and the Bloomfield & Area Business Association.
- The hall is also available for other groups, and can be booked for your event today!
- Bloomfield Town Hall offers 1173 square feet (25’6”x46’) of space for your event.
- The hall can seat 84 guests comfortably
- Small kitchen with oven, two fridges & sink and bar area
- Rectangular tables and chairs for up to 84 guests
- Multiple washrooms
- Stage, lighting, and sound equipment
- Projector system (fees apply)
- Wheelchair accessible building (ramp)
For booking information please contact our Booking Representative at 613.476.2148 ext. 5003 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org