A temporary water service interruption will occur on Thursday, September 30 along Bridge Street and Loyalist Parkway north of Philip Street in Picton.
The interruption will impact customers on Bridge Street located between civic addresses 90 and 110 and on the Loyalist Parkway between civic addresses 12699 and 12351.
- The shutdown is required to facilitate a watermain connection to the Port Picton development.
- The water service interruption will occur between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm.
- Customers directly affected by the water service interruption will receive a hand-delivered notice.
- Customers in the affected area are encouraged to store some potable drinking water for use during the interruption.
- When water service is restored, water remains safe to drink; however, coloured water and air in plumbing may be present.
- To address pressure loss and the potential of coloured water, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete and regular water service is restored.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.