Contractors will be working in the area of Paul Street and Picton Main Street Oct. 12-19.
- Several bore holes will be drilled and monitoring wells will be installed on Paul Street and Picton Main Street.
- The drilling will take place between the hours of 7 am – 7pm.
- Traffic disruptions may occur as result of single-lane closures.
- Noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the drilling and vibrations may be felt in the area.
- The work is not expected to cause traffic disruptions or impact water service.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.