On Monday September 13, the Water Department will be undertaking planned work in Wellington, on Wellington Main Street between MacDonald Street and Carla Court.
- Work will occur between 9am and 6pm.
- Traffic may be reduced to one lane for the duration of the work.
- Heavy machinery will reduce visibility for motorists and pedestrians in the area, and noise levels may be elevated for the duration of the work.
- This work will not affect water service in the area.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.