Social Services in the County are administered by Prince Edward - Lennox and Addington Social Services. We encourage you to visit their webpage for information on social programming available in The County, such as Social Housing, Social Assistance, and Children's Services.
Prince Edward Lennox & Addington Social Services is governed by a committee, which is comprised of the Head of Council and two Councillors from each Municipality. A full list of current members of the Prince Edward Lennox & Addington Social Services Committee can be found below.
For the term of Council, or until reappointed.
Councillor Gord Fox recommended as Chair in 2015
- By-Law Enforcement
- Canine Control
- Community Centres & Arenas
- Construction, Closures, and Service Disruptions
- Emergency Services
- Garbage & Recycling
- GIS Mapping
- Heritage Conservation
- H.J. McFarland Memorial Home
- Marinas and Boat Launches
- Online Payments
- Permits, Licences & Applications
- Prince Edward County Public Library
- Public Consultations
- Recreational Facilities and Rentals
- Small Business Support
- Snow Removal and Winter Parking Restrictions
- Social Services
- Specialized Transit
- Water & Wastewater (Sanitary Sewage)