Social Services in the County are administered by Prince Edward - Lennox and Addington Social Services. We encourage you to visit the Prince Edward-Lennox and Addington Social Services website for information on social programming available in The County, such as Social Housing, Social Assistance, and Children's Services.
Prince Edward Lennox & Addington Social Services is governed by a committee, which is comprised of the Head of Council and two Councillors from each Municipality. A full list of current members of the Prince Edward Lennox & Addington Social Services Committee can be found below.
For the term of Council, or until reappointed.
Councillor Gord Fox recommended as Chair in 2015.
- By-Law Enforcement
- Canine Control
- Community Centres & Arenas
- Construction, Closures, and Service Disruptions
- Emergency Services
- Garbage & Recycling
- GIS Mapping
- Heritage Conservation
- H.J. McFarland Memorial Home
- Marinas and Boat Launches
- Online Payments
- Permits, Licences & Applications
- Prince Edward County Public Library
- Public Consultations
- Recreational Facilities and Rentals
- Small Business Support
- Snow Removal and Winter Parking Restrictions
- Social Services
- Specialized Transit
- Water & Wastewater (Sanitary Sewage)
- Heritage Conservation in The County