Snow Removal and Winter Parking Restrictions
The County of Prince Edward is responsible for winter road maintenance including plowing, sanding / salting roadways, sidewalks and crosswalks as well as outdoor areas in and around municipal facilities. We do our best to clear the snow and ice as quickly as possible. Many factors, including temperatures and weather forecasts, determine how and when plowing, sanding, and salting takes place.
To ensure roads are cleared as efficiently as possible, an overnight parking ban is in effect on all Prince Edward County roads from December 1 – March 31, from 2am – 6am, every year.
For more information on winter control, please contact the Roads Department at 613.476.6505 or email email@example.com.
- By-Law Enforcement
- Canine Control
- Community Centres & Arenas
- Construction, Closures, and Service Disruptions
- Emergency Services
- Garbage & Recycling
- GIS Mapping
- Heritage Conservation
- H.J. McFarland Memorial Home
- Marinas and Boat Launches
- Online Payments
- Permits, Licences & Applications
- Prince Edward County Public Library
- Public Consultations
- Recreational Facilities and Rentals
- Small Business Support
- Snow Removal and Winter Parking Restrictions
- Social Services
- Specialized Transit
- Water & Wastewater (Sanitary Sewage)