Food Truck Licence

Mobile Canteens and Chip Wagons

The Mobile Canteens and Chip Wagon By-law licences and regulates mobile canteens (food trucks/carts), chip wagons and other refreshment vehicles. To apply for a mobile canteen or food truck licences and to learn more about owning and operating a mobile canteen, please read By-law 1778-2006 - Mobile Canteens Chip Wagons.  You can find the application form on pages 7 & 8 of the By-law.  If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call us at 613.476.2148.