County programs, initiatives and services aim to sustainably meet the needs of the residents of Prince Edward County. The County is committed to supporting residents by providing a wide variety of services including garbage, recycling and green bin collection, recreation and rentals and more.
Municipal staff work together to sustainably build and maintain municipal infrastructure, including: roads, snow removal, construction, and water and sewer. The municipality also provides building & planning services to residents interesting in developing, altering or renovating their properties.
Learn more about the County's municipal services by exploring the service-related menu items on the right-hand side of this page.
- By-Law Enforcement
- Canine Control
- Community Centres & Arenas
- Construction, Closures, and Service Disruptions
- Emergency Services
- Garbage & Recycling
- GIS Mapping
- Heritage Conservation
- H.J. McFarland Memorial Home
- Marinas and Boat Launches
- Online Payments
- Permits, Licences & Applications
- Prince Edward County Public Library
- Public Consultations
- Recreational Facilities and Rentals
- Small Business Support
- Snow Removal and Winter Parking Restrictions
- Social Services
- Specialized Transit
- Water & Wastewater (Sanitary Sewage)
- Heritage Conservation in The County