Ameliasburgh Heritage Village

‌Ameliasburgh Heritage Village has grown from one building in 1968, to a complex of museum buildings and displays. The main structure was built in 1868 as a Wesleyan Methodist Church. It became a United Church in 1925 and served the community until 1967. Over the years, several additional buildings have been added to the site. A log cabin, display barns, an operational blacksmith shop, a carpenter’s shop, a sap shanty, dairy and beekeeping buildings, a general store and a large stone building housing the Goldie Corliss 18 foot flywheel. A highlight is Amelia’s Tea Room, which offers refreshments during special events or by request for group tours.

Ameliasburgh Heritage Village welcomes:

If booked in advance, the museum can also provide walking tours of the village of Ameliasburgh for groups.

 

Upcoming Events

Special admission rates may apply.

 

Welcome Weekend - Featurning Encampment of Loyalist-Era Re-enactors - May 19 & 20, 2018 (Regular Admission Applies)

Crafting at the museum

 

Location

517 County Road 19, Ameliasburgh

(Turn at the town hall, parking is behind the Heritage Village)

 

Contact Us

Phone: (613) 476-2148 x2522

Off season: (613) 476-2148 x2521

Email: amelmuseum@pecounty.on.ca

Mailing address: 332 Main Street, Picton, ON K0K 2T0